Sunday, April 21, 2013

Trip Home

Last weekend Quinn and I surprised my mom and dad and went home for our annual Patrick family Easter egg hunt. It was so much fun to surprise them! I was really nervous about flying with Quinn by myself but it ended up being okay.... after I drank a glass of wine at 9 o'clock in the morning. Quinn was a rockstar on the plane and that really helped. She made lots of new friends and watched a few episodes of her favorite cartoon on the Ipad.
At the Easter egg hunt their were 66 family members. I LOVE having a big family! It was so much fun and Quinn had a great time too. She also got really spoiled and got a HUGE easter basket with lots of fun things. Every time Quinn put an egg in her basket she would start to clap, it was super cute.
The rest of the trip was fun also. Q and Nolan played the whole time and they were so cute together. I got to see both of my besties and many of my family members, it really was a fantastic weekend and we got Milton's donuts. We CAN NOT wait to go back and visit for a few weeks this summer!





 





Home is good, Life is good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment