Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday Funday

Today was such a great day. The weather was beautiful (it could have been a little warmer for me) and the sun was shining. We were so productive. We did our 2 week grocery shopping. I have started shopping for 14 days and it makes it so nice to not have to go to the store every single week. Quinn also decided to help me put the garbage bags in the freezer, she is such a great helper!

   

I have been wanting a new swing for the backyard since we moved and I finally got one today. Dave put it together, he also put together Quinn's new climbing toy and I put together her new water table. I got the easy job, it took me a total of 5 minutes and Dave was putting things together for about 2 hours.


Quinn LOVED her water table and was pouring the water on her head and cracking up. Dave cut the grass and Quinn and I rocked on the swing until she took a little nap. Today made me so excited for spring and summer! I am counting down the days until I am out of school and Quinn and I get to play with all our new toys everyday!


  





We ended the evening by grilling out and it was the end to a perfect Sunday. The weekends always go by way too fast! 

Weekends are good, Life is good! 


No comments:

Post a Comment