Friday, April 5, 2013

Rainy Wednesday

On Wednesday was the only day we had bad weather. So what do you do when it rains at the beach? You go on a whale watching cruise and nap until it stops. We first went on a whale watching cruise and we got to see some whales. Quinn fell asleep about 30 minutes into the cruise-she wasn't too interested. After the cruise we drove to the aquarium but the line was out the door and I was hungry so we went back to the hotel. The rain cleared up after a little bit and we went out to discover the island. We visited a look out where a battle occurred. It was up in the mountains and windy and cold! Dave made me get out of the car. We then went to a lighthouse trail and Dave told me it wasn't very far. I was wearing flip flops and ended up sustaining an injury! Good thing I had a bandaid in my bag and we kept going. It ended up being a great day and we were so tired we went back to the hotel and passed out. We didn't even eat dinner!































adventures are good, life is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment