Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Indian for dinner

Dave and I LOVE Indian food and Cincinnati had the best! However we are still looking for a good Indian spot in Utah. I heard about Indian sauces in a jar from a friend and found them at the commissary. They can be found in the International section at the commissary, I have not looked for them other places. Dave and I really enjoy this dish for when we are craving Indian at home it hits the spot.
Now, it is NOT as good as going out but it is cheap and fast. We have had it a few times and this time after doing some google searching I made a few changes and it made all the difference!
It is super easy to make. I just follow the directions on the jar and we use chicken. This time I added cumin, salt and pepper when the chicken was cooking. Then after I added the sauce I added 2 tablespoons of plain yogurt, 1 tablespoon of butter then add chili powder and garlic powder to taste. We eat it with rice and nan. Dave went back for seconds and then we ate it for dinner tonight. I just thought I would share our new favorite recipe!


I forgot to take a picture before we ate dinner so there is not much left. 



Quinn and I are eating cereal for extra dinner because we ate so much yesterday we didn't have enough for everybody to be full on leftovers. 

Indian food is good, Life is good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment