Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Silly Girl

I was folding laundry today and I gave Quinn my phone to play with. She loves an app called baby sound touch. She will play with it forever! I needed to keep her distracted for a few minutes because I had to get the laundry switched over and she now makes a mad dash to the top of the stairs whenever we are upstairs and I get nothing done. She knows how to climb down them (with help) thanks to a climber in her daycare room. We still have to figure out a way to get a baby gate across the top of the stairs with our banister. I looked into her room and had to grab some pictures to capture the moment. I think we are going to be in big trouble when she becomes a teenager!





She is also a fan of taking things out of boxes, bags, etc. She was taking all of the items out of my travel bath bag and was trying to put the hair tie in her hair. She is getting so big and it is fun to watch her start to figure out how things work. 


the little things are good, life is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment