Saturday, August 25, 2012

Watch me grow!!

Quinn is growing like a weed and it makes me sad and happy at the same time. I get sad because she is getting big and the little tiny baby in her is changing every single day. I also get excited because she is more interactive, is interested in her toys and what we are doing, is starting to roll everywhere and makes all kinds of sounds. Every once in a while during snack time she will give a sign approximation for "more" if I sign it to her first. I am blown away by how quickly she learns things and that she is communicating with us. I just can't wait to hear her little voice talk and see what her personality is going to be like. She is already showing us some of it and I think we are in for a treat : )

Here are her monthly pictures for the first 5 months. She is getting her 6 month pictures professionally taken next week so I am going to get her with her 6 month sticker on then.

I decided to start with day 1. Look how precious she was (she still is)!! 


1 month old 







She makes the best faces. I think she is going to be hilarious. 










Wow..... I love these pictures. The last 6 months have been the best 6 months of my life. I can't wait to see how much she changes in the next set of pictures! 

Quinn is good..... life is good!! 









No comments:

Post a Comment