Friday, August 24, 2012

Nolan and Quinn's Baptism

In May we had Nolan and Quinn both baptized at the same time. It was a great day and we were able to celebrate with great family and friends. It was neat because they were baptized at the same church my grandparents, parents, and sister were all married in. The Priest that did Danielle and Zane's wedding did the kids' baptism also. He is old and likes things to be fast, so it lasted approximately 5 minutes. We were a little rushed to be out of the church after they were baptized, so the pictures aren't the greatest.




I like how in this picture with Quinn's godparents, my sister looks like she is married to Dave not me. 






My sister and I realized after we got home that day there were no good pictures of the kids together in their outfits. A couple of weeks later (because we kept forgetting) we tried to get pictures of them together again for their baby books. This is how the photo shoot went: 













Danielle and I were laughing so hard. I swear these kids are going to look back at the pictures we have of them together as babies and think we were the worst parents ever. I think we got some baby book worthy photos in there : ) 

Babies are good, life is good!! 
Have a great day..... we get our new couch (well part if it.... long story) delivered tomorrow!! YAY 


1 comment:

  1. I think you should use the one where Nolan is helping Quinn with her hairbow. That is too sweet! I love that you could share this time together!

    ReplyDelete