Friday, August 24, 2012

Pinterest Party

Tonight while looking at Pinterest for a fall wreath to make I remembered about a little party that we threw in April and I never blogged about it! Dave and I (well I, but we will give him some credit) threw a "Pinterest party" with some of our friends before we moved. We had each of our friends bring a food item that they "pinned" for everybody to try and then played a game I found on Pinterest. The game was a spin off of the TV show "Minute to Win it". We had SO much fun and laughed so hard. It was a great night with great friends that we miss very much! Here are some pictures of our evening: 

Liz made "healthy" cheese sticks... she won the award for Pinterest fail. They were not very good. 

Rupal won for having the best food of the night. I think she actually made it up so now she will have to "Pin" this picture and write about how she made this yummy-ness. 

These two are always eating : ) 

I love this guy! 

Rohin being a creeper. LOL 

Dana's dessert was SO good. 
This picture just made me miss my granite countertops (sigh). **Side note.. there is a countertop place by our house in Utah and the sign reads "buy her the rock she really wants" and I think isn't that the truth every time I drive by.**

Rohin trying to stack the cups. 

Charlie wasn't sure what was going on. 


Liz stacking cups. 



Watching a "blue print" video on the computer so we know how to play the game. 

Liz and Chris trying to get the oreos. 

Dana and Matt's turn. 

Dave cleaning up the oreo challenge mess. 


The tie breaker. 

Aftermath of tie breaker. 

Winner! 


And the winners are..... military discount!! 

It was a great night and we had an absolute blast. 

Friends are good.... life is good! 




No comments:

Post a Comment