Friday, August 24, 2012

More summer happenings

I am catching up on the last few months of our lives. Dave and both dogs are sleeping in our bed and Quinn is finally sleeping in her crib-YAY. We will see how long until she wakes up. I thought it would be a good time to go through pictures, catch up on my blog and pin some things I want to buy for fall while the house is sleeping.

In June my best friend since 5th grade got sworn in to be a police officer. I am so proud of her for working hard to achieve her dreams. She is such a great person and I am lucky to have her in my life, her babies (except they aren't babies anymore!!) are super cute also : )







Also in June we had my brother's graduation and going away party. He graduated from The Ohio State University (just typing that makes me excited for football season!!!! OH-IO) and then headed to South Korea to teach English. He is the best little brother ever and I love him so much! I miss him like crazy but I know he is having a great time and making some unforgettable memories. I just hope after this year is up he decides he missed me, I mean our family, so much that he moves a little closer to the United States. 

His cake with some South Korean treats. I refused to try them... I mean octopus flavored potato chips do not even sound good (they did not smell good either). 

The dessert spread. 

Buckeye cupcakes. 


The patrick siblings. 

achieving your dreams is good.... life is good! 


No comments:

Post a Comment