Sunday, October 10, 2010

Jam packed weekend

Lets start off by talking about Dave-he is good. Every time I talk to him it is "groundhog" day... but the other day he got to go on a helicopter ride over the ocean and some of the towns around where he is for some "training". He is going to send me some pictures and a description of his helicopter ride and I will post it when I get it. We have approximately 93 days until he gets home!!!  His roommate's wife had a baby the other day and he watched the birth via Skype-that is crazy stuff.

This weekend was really busy for me. On Friday my cousin Kayla got married. It was a very pretty wedding (she looked beautiful!) and a fun reception. As she was walking down the aisle my cousin's 2-year old caught a program on fire (there were candles on the tables we were sitting at) and my uncle had to put it on the floor and stomp it out. Here are some pictures from the wedding:






Saturday I had a cookout at my great-aunt's house then went out with some girls from work. We went to dinner then went to watch my co-worker star in "Everybody Loves Opal." It was so fun. For those of you who have not been to the Lebanon Theater before I would recommend going. It is a small but cozy playhouse. Snow did such a great job, so proud of her and all the hard work she put in. Here are some photos of the evening: 





Today I went to my Aunt's house for football and Wyatt's birthday party. 





We had leftover wedding cake which tasted awesome! The Bengals were such a let down (story of my life) but we can't lose next week because we have a bye-WHO-DEY! I still had a good time even if the game was not good. However my fantasy team is 5-0- go team "Harvin a Headache"!!!! 
After the game my mom and I went and got the cake topper for the reception and a garter (we have to have a garter toss!!!) For those of you that are not aware-at my sister and Zane's wedding, I caught the bouquet and then Zane and Dave rigged the garter toss so he would catch it. The DJ said the higher Dave put the garter up my leg the longer Danielle and Zane would be happily married (O geez....) but anyway I guess we can say, the rest is history..... 
My sister and I worked on centerpieces for the reception this evening and I think we have it all figured out. I am getting more excited as stuff starts to come together. My mom and I are spending all day Friday doing reception stuff. 

Well it is already Sunday night and I have a very long (thanks to the looming Joint Commission visit) week ahead of me. I start Thai Chi tomorrow which should be interesting, I will update you on how it goes. 

Hope you all have a great week!!! 

Love is good. Life is good! : ) 


No comments:

Post a Comment