Sunday, October 24, 2010

Great Fall weekend with my amazing family

This weekend was really great. I got to see my brother and father-in-law on Friday and the rest of my family Saturday and Sunday.
First let's talk about Dave. He is doing good-really everything is the same. He is still slacking and has not sent me pictures to add to the blog. I will get on him about that. With his new work schedule we are actually getting to talk more than I thought we would. Mondays are my favorite because he is off and he calls and wakes me up-it makes my day! I need to send him his OSU jersey in his next package because they are having a moral dinner and he is allowed to wear it.

Wedding reception update-invitations are ordered!!!! I LOVE THEM, they are so cute. I can't wait until they get here, I hope they are as cute as they look online. My mom and I are planning to do reception stuff all day Friday (that has been the plan for like the past 3 Fridays and we haven't done anything, we always end up shopping so we will see what happens). February is going to be here before I know it. The more we get accomplished, the more I can not wait to celebrate with everybody.

Charlie is doing okay. He scared me last week and I ended up driving to my parent's house at midnight crying my eyes out because I thought he was going to have to get put to sleep (I don't exaggerate anything...). Turns out he just pulled a muscle and the vet gave him a shot and he is doing much better. If he ends up limping again we are going to have to get an x-ray and see if he may have hip dysplasia.

So onto this weekend-Friday I went with my brother and we both picked out glasses and got to catch up with what is going on in his life. He is getting so big (I know he is 20 but still he is my little brother!). I love him so much, the cutest thing ever he is. Gage spent the night with me Friday night and we had a nice little morning of making chocolate chip pancakes. I swear 4-year olds are my favorite. The stuff he says is just too funny. Here are some photos of our time together.



My amazing parents helped me do some things around the house Saturday. They have been so great with Dave gone (they are always great but I would not have made it the last 3 months without them). Then we went to my aunt's house for a cookout, bonfire, trick or treat with the little ones and vegas night. It was such a good time, we are going to do it again next year! My aunt counted today and we had 42 people and 10 kids, I love my big family! Here are some pictures: 









And I will end the post with pictures of the dogs in their Halloween costumes. Clearly, they love them! 






Thanks for checking out our blog. Have a great week. 

Big families are good-Life is good!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment