Thursday, November 13, 2014

Silly Kids

The other day I was trying to make dinner and Quinn was still napping. The kids rarely nap at the same time so I don't get much time by myself these days. Leo was awake and I needed him to be occupied so I could get dinner going. He is super busy right now and is into everything. He crawls for the stairs then the wine bottles then the dog bowls... it is nonstop! If you put him in a confined space other than his highchair he cries. So I thought I would let him feed himself and I could cook. What ended up happening was he made a mess, I took pictures and laughed and then had a huge mess to clean up. So I'm not really sure it accomplished what I wanted but I got some really cute pictures and he had fun! 


 
At some point he decided the spoon wasn't working out for him anymore so he just started scooping with his hand. He loves yogurt just like Quinn did. Dave, Quinn and Leo all love Greek blueberry yogurt. We eat a lot of that at our house these days. I am the only one who is not obsessed. 


He is laughing in the picture I promise. When he laughs he throws his head back and cracks up. 
 Quinn is as sweet as ever lately. She likes to wear anything of mine she can get ahold of and this day it was my glasses. She also loves to try on my shoes while I am getting ready and likes to tell me what shoes I need to wear that day. Her current favorites are cheetah print flats with bows.


Quinn loves eating fruit and would eat only that and yogurt if I let her... and some days when I am tired she does. Her new thing is climbing onto the counter and just hanging out. I love how she always wants Lucky Charms cereal but only to eat the marshmallows. 

eating is good, life is good 








No comments:

Post a Comment