Monday, November 17, 2014

Leo 9 months old

So in sticking with tradition I am behind in posting Leo's 9 month pictures. He will be 10 months old next week! He is a happy little boy and keeps us on our toes. I mean the kid does.not.stop.moving!! I love how excited he gets when he sees Quinn and I love how she has to run into his room in the morning when he wakes up to greet him. 
He has started to sleep a little better so we are now only getting up once a night and then again around 6. He goes back to bed after his 6am feeding so on days I don't work I can get a little more sleep but on work days I am wore out. 
The other day Dave was playing peek-a-boo with him by hiding behind Q's chair that Leo was standing on (he always climbs up and stands on her chair). Dave would dip down and then pop back up and yell "boo." Leo was laughing so hard, it melted my heart. Then Leo started dipping down in the chair and popping back up and then laughing. It was so fun to see him watch Dave and then imitate his behavior. 
I thought that Leo was saying "mom" a few weeks ago because every time he saw me he would say "ma ma". I now have realized that is his word for food/eat/nurse. When he wakes up from his nap he immediately starts going "ma ma ma" and before you give him food in his highchair he says "ma ma." I sign "more" to him before I give him additional food so I don't know if that is what he is trying to do or not. I do know that when he says "ma" you better feed that boy or he gets hangry real quick ( I don't know where he gets that from!). 
Speaking of eating, he eats! He started eating chicken nuggets the other day at lunch because I made them for Quinn and he threw a fit until I gave him one. I tried to give him pieces and he yelled "ma ma ma" until I just have him the nugget, then he nibbled at it with his 8 teeth (6 fully in and 2 more poking through.)
I thought for fun I would add some 9 month pictures of Quinn to compare them.
 

 
 

Leo is good, life is good. 









No comments:

Post a Comment