Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Happy Birthday to Dave!!!!

Today is Dave's 29th birthday! Last year in his twenties...... uh-oh, next year will have to be a BIG party! This is the second year in a row we have spent our birthday's apart so next year we are going to do something fun to really celebrate both of our birthdays, even though his will be more significant than mine. I sent Dave a box for his birthday and he got it today. THANK YOU to everybody who sent a card to put in it! I found a card that was a "Happy Birthday from the dogs" it was so funny. My sister gave me the idea to get pictures of them in birthday hats and put in the card. Here is a series of photos I took and to put in the card:











Clearly, they are not too happy with wearing hats and playing with noise makers. I was cracking up the entire time I was taking these pictures. BUT they will get the last laugh..... This was on Friday and on Saturday I went to look at the reception hall with my mom and sister. I put the party hats and noise makers on the center of the coffee table. I was gone for about 2 hours and when I came home this is what I found: 










As you can see by the pictures these were not the only items on the coffee table. Charlie pulled off the party hats and noise makers and destroyed them! I guess he wanted to make sure he never had to wear it again. I love these pictures too, you can tell by how he acts he knows he is in trouble! These dogs are too funny. I complain about them a lot but really if I didn't have them, my life would be so much more boring while Dave was gone. Hope you enjoyed the pictures! I put all of these in the doggy birthday card I mailed Dave today. 

Have a great evening, thanks for stopping by.... LIFE IS SO GOOD : ) 

1 comment:

  1. LMAO, these are freakin' hilarious! The dogs look entirely too cute in the hats, & it's so funny that those were the only things destroyed, lol! Seriously, cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete