Sunday, September 12, 2010

Family Cornhole Tournament

Last weekend my family had the 2nd Annual Patrick Cornhole Tournament. The picture below is a sign my mom had made and hung. It is hard to read because of the wind.


The trophy table with photo album of last year's tournament. 
The weather was perfect, sunny and in the 70's. Last year it was like 100 degrees, no joke! This year we had 16 teams (not too bad!). Unlike last year nothing too eventful happened. We had brackets this year which helped out tremendously! It was a great afternoon with good food and good family. My uncle Rick and Cory (my cousin's husband) won first place. They got trophies and split the entry fee money. 



My cousin Megan and I got second place which I was pretty excited about. We got trophies as well. 




Below are several pictures taken from the day, It was a good time and I am looking forward to next year. 
My mom and dad with Gage and Teagan. I love how my dad and Gage are both doing "Cheese".


We have a lot of boys in our family!


























Hope you enjoyed! Family is good, Life is good!!!!! 







2 comments:

  1. Don't let my mom see that you got her in a picture...and she's smiling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I actually have 2 of her smiling....

    ReplyDelete