Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Leo is 2

 I can't believe Leo will be 2 tomorrow! These past 2 years have really flown by and he isn't my little baby anymore. I remember this night 2 years ago we went out to dinner as a family of 3 and I was so nervous about having another baby because I was sad that Quinn wouldn't be the only child. I didn't know how I could love somebody as much as I loved Quinn. I hardly slept at all that night and I am pretty sure I cried a lot. Then after the easiest of my 3 labors our perfect little man was born and he was amazing. The doctor had to smack his little bum because he wasn't crying. He has always had such an easy going attitude. Fast forward 2 years later and I love him more than I could have ever imagined. He is funny and smart, loves his sisters and keeps us on our toes!
He currently loves trains and Paw Patrol. He is getting really good at building with blocks too! I love his snuggles and how he likes to give mommy kisses. He is the best brother and always wants to do what Quinn is doing and gives lots of love to Finley. He loves his dogs with Charlie "Char Char" being his favorite. He is a big fan of his dad and people say he looks just like him (to me he looks like Leo). 
He recently decided he likes to ice skate and is actually really good at it. He has also decided he wants to throw tantrums and is getting really good at throwing himself on the floor. Once he realizes he isn't going to get what he wants, then he just gets up and walks away. Leo is my little helper and loves to clean, usually without pants on. 
Leo is a happy boy most of the time and is always smiling. I love his sweet laugh and how he shuffles when trying to dance. His big blue eyes melt my heart every time! 
 
The other day he started to climb out of his crib and we got him a Cars bed because he likes Lighting McQueen. Sometimes he will sleep in his bed and others he wants back in his crib. He likes to put cars, trains, books and several stuffed animals in bed with him also. Right now he needs to sleep with his UC blanket (with the football helmet up near his face) and his train blanket (white side up, with the train NOT near his face). He is our best sleeper and never wants to take his pajamas off. I love how he randomly says "momma, daddy, baby." I have no idea what he is trying to say when he does this because he just says it randomly. He has a language all his own right now but is starting to use more words each day. He is a smart cookie and listens (for the most part) to everything you tell him. He really is the sweetest little guy and I love that he is ours! We love our little Leo Patrick and are so excited to celebrate him tomorrow!! 

Leo is great, life is good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment