Monday, September 28, 2015

Random Ohio Pictures

I have a lot of pictures from our Ohio trip that I want to get into our family blog book so I am adding another "Ohio post" to add the pictures that didn't make the other blogs.
 
 
 
My grandma's first "selfie" 
 
 
 
Hanging out with Eli. Leo was in a bad mood at this part of the day. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Spent a day at Entertrainment Junction and all the kids had a great time!  
 
 
 
  
I was lucky enough to get to spend some time with both of these wonderful ladies. Our friendship has lasted many years, long distances and a lot of life changes and I am so lucky to have them in my life! 
I think I have added all the Ohio pictures (at least most of them) that I have. We had a great summer and now I am looking forward to fall and all the new adventures coming our way! 

memories are good, life is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment