Friday, September 18, 2015

Kings Island

While we were in Ohio we went to Kings Island one day. It was fun to take the kids there because Dave and I both went so much growing up. The weather wasn't too hot and we stayed pretty much the whole day which was shocking since we had all 4 kids with us. They were troopers and everybody had a great time. The only complaint that I had was that Kings Island literally wouldn't let me ride anything (expect the carousel and one train ride!). I know I'm pregnant but there were a lot of rides in kiddy land that were plenty safe for me to go on with the kids but I wasn't allowed per their rules.
Danielle and the guys got to ride some roller coasters and we didn't really have many lines. The kids had a great time and watching Nolan and Quinn ride the rides together was precious.
 
Quinn is such a daredevil and wants to ride everything. She was too short (per the girl measuring her but I don't think she really was) to ride the Beastie and she cried so hard because she wanted to ride.  
The little boys loved the train ride (I was allowed to go on it!) and Leo wanted to ride this one over and over again. He also loved riding on the carousel. 
 
Taking a turn with daddy this time. 
While Quinn rode a couple of big rides all the boys grabbed a quick nap. 
 
Yelling "yeah baby!" as they drove the cars. 
Finishing up a great day with smurf ice cream and funnel cakes. Quinn and Nolan were already talking about next time we go to Kings Island. 
 
She really wanted this hat and I decided since we were on vacation she needed it. She loves it and actually might use it for her halloween costume this year. 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This ride was by far their favorite. They rode it several times and every time they went around the corner, they screamed. It was fun to watch them ride this one together. 
 
 
We had an amazing time and it was one of the highlights of our trip home. Going to Kings Island is a part of growing up in Ohio and I am glad we were able to take Quinn and Leo there. I can't wait to go back again this spring. 

Family days are good, life is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment