Sunday, June 14, 2015

Phone pictures

I have so many pictures on my phone that I wanted to share some of the latest happenings in our house.  A few weeks ago Leo learned he could climb onto the table and now does it ALL THE TIME. It drives me crazy because it is a bar height table and I am terrified he is going to fall off. If he isn't on the stairs or the ottoman then he is on the table! Dave and I were in the living room and Leo was walking in the kitchen. Maybe about 1 minute later I realized he wasn't walking back into the living room so I went into the kitchen to check on him and found him eating the fruit dip with a spoon on the table. He is such a funny guy and I love how his personality is coming out. He still isn't doing a lot of talking (we just got his hearing checked and it came back fine) but he understands so much! I tell Quinn we are going outside and next thing I know Leo is carrying his shoes around. I can ask him to go get his cup and he will get in the kids drawer and get his sippy out. He just started saying "where" and throwing his hands up in the air and it is super cute. He LOVES reading books and will sit on your lap and let you read books to him all day. He also loves balls and needs to take one in the car with us when we go somewhere. I can't believe how fast he got big and now we have a toddler and not a baby anymore! 
 
Quinn and Leo are playing together so much and I love it. Most of the time they get along and it is cute to watch them interact and to watch her act like his mommy. Other times she takes things from him and he goes straight for her hair and in a matter of minutes we have 2 screaming children. One of their favorite things is anytime we have an empty box I have to cut out part of the side and then they color it and it is a "dog house." 
Quinn is such a drama queen. I will not be surprised if she ends up in theater. She loves to act out things and is also very dramatic when things happen to her. The other day she slipped walking into the house and had a small scrape on her leg. She said she couldn't walk and needed to rest her leg. She limped into the living room and needed ice and then of course a bandaid. She talked about her "boo boo" for at least 3 days!  
Dave is such a fun daddy and we have a lot of sports taking place in our house. We will see what is the first thing to get broke. This morning they were all playing a little soccer in the house. Of course Leo is carrying around 2 balls. The other day I gave him an apple and he would take a bite, then throw the apple. He would go pick it up, take another bite and then throw it like a ball…. over and over again. 
I am now 21 weeks pregnant (what?!) and still need to take that picture. I was almost 4 days behind on my 19 week picture so I had Quinn take it because I knew we would forget when Dave got home and next thing I know I will need to do the 20 week picture (maybe this is why I have not done this in my other pregnancies). Quinn was doing a great job but having a hard time keeping the camera still so that the picture wasn't blurry. We ended up using the baby gate has a phone holder and she took a great picture! 
 
The camera holder contraption.  I love her smile, it is the sweetest! 
 
This sweet boy loves going outside and when we bring him inside he throws the biggest fit. We spend a lot of time in the evening outside playing in the water table and little pool. He loves taking pictures and always says "cheese." 
Leo recently got a basketball hoop so between him and Dave there are always basketballs being thrown around our living room. Like I said, lets see what is the first thing to get broke! 
 
I got my 20 week picture taken only a few days late. Wow, 20 weeks! This pregnancy is flying and I am not loving the heat. With the other 2 I was in my first trimester in the summer and I thought having morning sickness in the heat was the worst but actually being pregnant in the heat is pretty bad. I think it will be a long summer, thankfully we will be spending a few weeks in Ohio and I can lay in the pool!! Baby girl still doesn't have a name. Quinn decided today that the baby's name can be Glamour, like one of her favorite stuffed animals. 
 
There are some of the latest updates via my phone. Life is going great and we are enjoying the summer. I love the cool weather in the evenings and sitting on the swing looking at the mountains. The kids are loving being outside and playing in the water. Dave is working hard as always and we are looking forward to our upcoming summer travel plans. 

Summer is good, life is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment