Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Fun Friday

Last Friday we went to base for the library summer kick off party. We met our friends there and Quinn had fun playing with Johnny. I didn't get any pictures of them together but they are so cute and she always gets excited when we are going to see Johnny.  
She was coloring that morning and said "I'm coloring the stars yellow because I am a genius." I don't know where she comes up with this stuff but she is always making us laugh. Yesterday we were driving on the highway and there is a spot near some factories that stinks. She said "what is that awful smell? It stinks in my nose, it is disgusting!" Dave and I were both laughing so hard. 
So back to last week, we went to base for the party and had a great time. They had bounce houses, food and games for the kids. Quinn loved the bounce houses and she even waited in line so patiently. Her and Johnny were holding hands while waiting, it was so cute. 
 
Playing the ring toss game. She picked a puzzle as her prize and was excited when we got home to put it in the playroom with the rest of her puzzles. I love watching her grow into a little kid, she is the greatest.
The kids enjoyed the cotton candy, hot dogs, popcorn and chips. It was such a fun event and I am glad we went. I am not doing very well with this heat and am hesitant to take the kids to places outside by myself right now. Leo is a wild man and all he wants to do is run everywhere. I spend so much time chasing him that no matter where we got I am wore out. Then add the heat into the mix and it is too much for this pregnant momma. 
This was Quinn's first time playing with a parachute and she loved it. She loved running underneath it the best.
Leo loves being outside but he always looks so hot, his face always gets red. This time it was a mix between hotness and cheese face. I tried to keep him in the stroller as much as possible this day because there was so much going on and he wanted to run everywhere. He loves the big playground on base and wants to go down the slide. Today he kept running to the splash pad also. 
Before we got home she was passed out. I think it was a successful afternoon! We had a lot of fun hanging out with friends and playing in the sunshine. 
We will end the post with a selfie. 

Being a stay at home mom is good, life is good 

No comments:

Post a Comment