Thursday, April 23, 2015

Disney Day 2- California Adventure

On the second day of our park going we went to California Adventure. The weather was perfect again and we got up early and headed to the park. They have a new Frozen Winter Wonderland at California Adventure and we got all kinds of Frozen fun in! When we first got there we went and got Fastpasses to meet Ana and Elsa and then got tickets to see the Frozen Sing Along show. We had a little bit of time before our show started so Dave and Richard went to ride the Tower of Terror and the kids and I went to Bugsland. Quinn loves this splash pad and she played in it forever. I had to make her leave to go ride the rides! 
  
 
Quinn was a little bit of a stinker on this morning and it took some time before she was really into being at the park. She refused to ride Monsters Inc. even though she loves the movie. We finally got her in a good mood after forcing her to ride The Little Mermaid. 
 
 
The Frozen Sing-a-long was really cute and Quinn loved it. Then we headed over to see Ana and Elsa and she was so excited to see them. I love going to Disney and all the magic it brings. 
 
We took a little break for lunch and a band was playing and the kids had a blast. They were dancing and dancing. It was a nice break and fun to see them enjoying themselves. I already want to go back just so I can have a corn dog! 
 
 
 
 
Riding rides with Daddy and Papaw Richard.  
 
  
We had a full day of riding rides, seeing Frozen and we also went to the Aladdin show which was really great! Dave, Richard and Quinn all slept during the show but Leo and I enjoyed it. Disney is so much fun but it is exhausting! 
The parades at Disney are my favorite part I think. I really like the parade at California Adventure. The music is great and the characters are fun. We got a good spot and Dave and Richard held down the fort while Quinn and I went and snuck in a few rides on the flying Zephyr which she also thought was a Miles ride.
Leo loves the parade and Quinn loved seeing the movie characters she loves. Leo is a chick magnet and I think we got more attention from characters then we would have without him, they love him and he hams it up. 
 
 
 
 
  
One of the best parts of the day was going to Carsland at night. We went earlier in the day but I wanted to check it out at night before we left the park. It was fantastic! We rode rides, got snacks from the Cozy Cone shops and also got to dance with a DJ car. Quinn was in love and was dancing in the middle of the street for about 10 minutes. It was a great ending to our day! 
 
 
 
We were at the park from opening to closing again and we were all so tired by the end. I hated to leave because I knew our last day was at Disneyland so this was our day at California Adventure. It is a different park than Disneyland but I enjoy it and we had so much fun. Like always, we are talking about when we can go back! 

Memories are good, life is good 

No comments:

Post a Comment