Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Phone photo overload

Quinn recently got an app on my phone that times when she brushes teeth with princesses and she gets stickers, she loves it. Lately, she has asked me if it was time to brush her teeth because she is so excited about the app and "sticker" she will get. Today when brushing her teeth she got Leo's toothbrush and gave it to him. He started walking around brushing his teeth and I realized we had a picture of Quinn in the same outfit brushing her teeth when they were almost the same age! I had to snap a picture. Then after looking at the picture I realized we need to get Leo a haircut. 
          Quinn at about 15 months                                           Leo at 14 months 

While I was putting my pictures on my computer I decided I would add some other photos that we have taken recently. I love watching Dave and Leo interact and I'm glad Leo has such a fun and loving dad to look up to. They always have so much fun together and of course daddy is always tossing him in the air like he still does with Quinn. 
  
The other day the kids and I met some friends for breakfast at a local donut shop. Leo LOVES donuts. When he hears the word donut he yells (he pretty much is using cave man grunts still but he understands a lot!) and then freaks out if he doesn't get one. While I was trying to pay he kept staring at the window and would not walk away from the window until I had the donut in hand. 
 
And who doesn't love selfless with Q?! She has the best smile! Her vocabulary always amazes me. Today her and Leo were playing and he fell off the chair (more like she shoved him off the chair….) and then she caught him. She was so proud of herself and said "I saved Weo, I'm a hero!" Then when we were outside I told her she had to stay by the car and not go in the street because it was dangerous. She said "mommy, if I go in the street I could get hurt and it would be terrible." She has the best personality and always keeps me on my toes. 
This is what happens when I try to load and unload the dishwasher. Maybe this is why I don't do it very often, it is so unproductive. I have no clue why he is so obsessed with the dishwasher but he loves it. 
Our babysitter ,Anna sent me this picture the other day when the kids were playing outside with sidewalk chalk. I think it is the sweetest picture of them. It rained yesterday and Q was so upset because her "pictures were all gone!" They made a hopscotch board and every time we went outside she jumped all around on it and counted the numbers. I think we will be spending a lot of time outside this spring with the chalk. Tonight before bed she said "mom, I just love springtime." 
Over the weekend we took Quinn to the movie on a mommy, daddy, Quinn date to see Cinderella. It was the sweetest. She absolutely loved it and throughout the movie was asking questions like "is that the daddy or the prince?", "are they going to the ball?", then she yelled "it fits, it fits!" after Cinderella put the shoe on. I was glad when the movie was over the people next to us commented on how sweet she was. I was relieved because I was afraid it would make them mad. It was a great evening that I will remember for a long time. I love getting to spend time with her and do things together that she likes. 

Phone pictures are good, life is good. 





1 comment:

  1. So cute! I want to take Cheryl to see Cinderella next week! :)

    ReplyDelete