Saturday, March 29, 2014

Makeup in the mail

I am behind in posting but I will post the most recent things first and then work backwards.
Quinn loves to copy everything I do in the morning when I am getting ready. She requests to do "eyes" and "lips". It is the sweetest thing and I try to stop and savor the moments but sometimes (many times) we are running late and it is hard to always let her do her makeup like mommy. I looked to find her fake makeup so she could get ready when I do but was not successful. I try to trick her and pretend to give her an eye brush with makeup on it but she is too smart. She wants to "dip" her brush into the eye makeup and then put it on- she always, ALWAYS goes for the purple (I can't wait to see how she wears makeup when she is older).
 My mom sent a package in the mail with a few things in it (because she is the best) and it included a princess case with hair accessories and makeup. I wasn't ready to give it to Quinn yet because we just got home last night and the house was crazy. I had it "hiding" on the kitchen table but she is just too smart. She pushed a chair over to the table and climbed up, reached to the princess box and came running to me screaming "princess." I was pretty amazed that she 1. Saw the box on the table, 2. Climbed up to get it, and 3. Knew it was a princess box (it says princess and has a crown on it).
Well Quinn LOVED the makeup. This box will be hidden and only played with in the kitchen when we have a lot of time. The aftermath resulted in a bath which left the tub with a ring of pink, it was very cute. She had a ball and kept saying "lips, I did lips." Her smile cracks me up.






Pink is good, Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment