Sunday, February 24, 2013

Fun in the snow

I should not be surprised that it is snowing here in Utah but that doesn't mean I have to like it. My friend informed me the other day that it sometimes snows in Utah into May!! I told Dave that our next assignment better be somewhere warm. My school has not been canceled one time due to snow but we did get a 2 hour delay one time because there was an inch of ice. I am getting used to driving in the snow that is for sure. One member of our family that really enjoys the snow is Charlie. He loves when you throw the frisbee to him and he loves getting the snow thrown at him. I took him outside while Dave shoveled the driveway and he had a blast. 













We had meatballs for dinner tonight and she loved it 

Dogs are good, life is good

No comments:

Post a Comment