Saturday, February 9, 2013

Quinn's first birthday party

Today we had Quinn's first birthday party. I CAN NOT believe a year ago on this day I was big and fat and tired and this year my little babe celebrated her first year! Time flies-especially when you have a baby. Her actual birthday is Monday so we are going to have a fun filled day then also. My mom, sister and Nolan came  in yesterday for the party and it was so nice to have them here! They were a huge help.
Quinn's birthday party theme was "Oh the places she will go" because of all the traveling she will be doing because of her daddy. I did a map theme with pastel colors and I think it turned out so cute. Quinn was in a great mood the whole party and loved her cake. My favorite part of the party was when everybody started to sing "Happy Birthday" to her and she got the biggest grin on her face. It warmed my heart. She loved opening her presents (BIG THANKS to all our family that mailed her gifts/cards and sent them with my mom-we love and miss you guys!) and wanted to keep playing with them instead of opening a new one. After the party Quinn was so wired and was running around like a crazy women! It was so funny. 
A lot of our local friends came and we had a fun turn out with lots of little kiddos running around. Thanks to all of our friends and family that came to the party and helped us celebrate our little babe!
Here are some pictures of her day.









Singing "Happy Birthday" 















Checking out the new toys with Nolan 

Thanks Vick for the purse! 

The loot-one loved little gal : ) 

Tired after a busy day! 

1 comment:

  1. SO CUTE! Love the theme and all the cute decorations :) Happy Birthday Quinn!

    ReplyDelete