Wednesday, March 13, 2013

12 months (a little late)

Quinn is now 13 months old! I just got around to taking her 12 month pictures. She is getting so big and so fun! We just had her 12 month appointment (also a little late) and she is in the 90th percentile for her head (that comes from her daddy), 30th percentile for height (that is probably from me) and 73rd percentile in weight (that comes from the ridiculous amount of food that child eats!). She is using the signs "milk, more, all done and eat" all the time and now says "mama and dada (with intent!), nana (banana), bye bye, dog (approximation) and "bu bu" for bubbles! I love hearing her sweet little voice. She loves playing outside, watching Charlie catch his frisbee and her baby doll. She is starting to throw tantrums when she doesn't get her way and I think they are hilarious.
When we tried to get her 12 month pictures she kept ripping the sticker off. Then Dave started tossing her into her princess chair (which she LOVES btw) and she had the biggest smile on her face. I miss her being a little baby but I love getting to see her learn new things, explore her world and hear her sweet voice. I can't wait for this summer when I can be off with her everyday to play!











Being a mom is good, life is good~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment