Sunday, February 24, 2013

Visit from family

The weekend of Quinn's birthday party my mom, sister and Nolan came into town. It was so nice to have them here! It really meant a lot to me that they came into town to help us celebrate Quinn's birthday. It was so cute to see Quinn and Nolan get excited when they saw each other at the airport. They are so fun together now, they run after each other and play together. I love seeing them together. We had her party on Saturday and they were staying in town  until Wednesday. We went to Ikea to get a shelf for Quinn's new play area in the basement, to the aquarium, the Treehouse museum and the Air Force museum and we ate dinner in a covered wagon. We had a busy time but we had so much fun.
The kids loved the Treehouse museum and were running around like crazy. Quinn was smiling so big the whole time and it made me happy. One evening we went to Antelope Island to see the sunset. It was very cool because we also got to see a herd of antelope up close. We had the kids out of their cars seats (we were inside the park with no other cars driving about 5 miles per hour.... ) and they were looking out the windows at the antelope. Nolan started barking at them and then Quinn followed. They both thought they were so funny. I can't wait to see my family again, goodbyes are always so hard.
 Enjoy some pictures from our trip!










Visting China at the Treehouse museum 


I just love this photo 


This picture cracks me up, I promise I am not choking him 







Time with family is good, life is good 

No comments:

Post a Comment