Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Today was Quinn's first Halloween! It was a great day. We spent the morning going on a LONG walk with our friend and her babies. During our walk I saw a snake going under a bush and freaked out. So mom of the year right here, I left Quinn in her stroller by the bush and ran backwards like 10 feet while my friend Ashlee ran forward. Poor Quinn!
Quinn and I went to the commissary today and while we were waiting at the Deli she saw a balloon and kept grabbing for it and smiling. SO of course... I had to buy it for her. The whole shopping trip she just kept looking up at the balloon on our cart and smiling. She is the best ever!!
Dave got back from his TDY and we got to spend the afternoon with him. The weather here was perfect! It was beautiful and not very cold. While we were getting dinner ready we were rocking out to some Monster Mash music. Quinn loves music! She smiles, claps her hands and moves her body. I think I am going to have her a music themed birthday party because she loves it so much!
Quinn got her costume on and we passed out candy to all the kids in the neighborhood. There were not as many as I expected.
Charlie did pretty good this year because we don't have a window for him to see out of and freak out. The whole time Dave was gone he was acting crazy and wouldn't go outside or anything. Now he is doing much better! Quinnie passed out around 7:30, it was a long day for her! Here are some pictures of our little candy corn : )










Candy corn is good, Life is GREAT : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment