Sunday, October 28, 2012

Trip to the zoo

A few weeks ago Dave had a Monday off for Columbus day. We went to the zoo with some of our friends. It was Quinn's first time to the zoo and at her age I didn't really expect too much from her but she loved it! She looked at all the animals and put her little hands on the glass.
While we were visiting the gorilla he decided to vomit and then go ahead and eat his vomit! It was so gross (please see picture below!). The weather was perfect and we had a great time. I think we will get a pass next summer, judging by how much Quinn loved it this year, I know next year she will love it more.
When my mom was in town we found this awesome place in downtown Salt Lake that sells waffles and fries-weird I know, but it is SO good!! The waffles are cinnamon and they put this cream and strawberries on them-YUM! Well since we were already downtown we had to stop by and get some waffles!
To finish up the day we went to the park with some friends and played Kan Jam. It was a good day!



Quinn even thinks it is gross : ) 

Snack time





I love this one <3 p="p">


Family time is good, Life is good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment