Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Playing in the snow

We got back from Ohio on a Sunday and it started snowing that night and did not stop until Tuesday morning. We got about 8-10 inches. Then it snowed more a few more days that week. I didn't need to go anywhere so I didn't mind. Quinn's school was actually cancelled one day which never happens here! The kids loved it and so did Charlie. When Dave got home from work they loved being able to go out and help him shovel the driveway. I loved that I "needed" to stay inside with Finley and could stay warm. 
 
Charlie loves to jump at the snow and he was in heaven. 
 
 
Leo does not like wearing clothes and would never wear pants if I didn't make him. I went outside to help for a second and next thing I know he is standing outside with no pants on!! Once he decided he would wear clothes he was able to go back out and play. The pile of snow next to the driveway got so high that Quinn started to sled down it. 
 
 
Earlier that day the kids went out to play. It was the first time Leo has really played in the snow and remembered it. He wasn't too sure about it. After he saw how much fun Quinn was having, he decided he also liked it. The first coat I found was Quinn's old one so he got to rock the pink and blue coat. 
 
 
Charlie loves getting his frisbee and tossing snow everywhere. 
She has been wanting to make snow angels forever now. So she was super happy to be able to go out and make one. 
We got a lot of snow! 
 
 
After playing in the snow we came inside for some hot coco. 
 
 
I could not find my cell phone cover that night and decided I would just look for it in the morning. Well, while unloading the dishwasher the next day I found it. Leo loves to put things in the dishwasher. I am just glad it was my cover and not my phone and now it is nice and clean. 
Leo loves his Finley and loves to give her kisses. I love this picture of him smooching her. She is already almost 3 months old and starting to sleep much better. She is an easy baby and we are so happy she is here! 

Snow is good, life is good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment