Monday, August 24, 2015

Grandma and Grandpa's Visit

My parents came back to Utah to spend some time with us after Vegas. Everybody is happy when they are here and the dogs are no exception. Charlie and Sammy love when they visit and Charlie is aways near one of them the whole time. They spoil him and take him on walks every morning. He is very sad when they leave. 
 
We tried to get in as much as we could while they were here visiting and on Monday we went to the Treehouse Museum. The kids love this place and it was so much easier to take them with extra adults. I didn't feel like I spent the entire visit chasing children in circles. Everybody had fun playing at the museum and Quinn loved showing grandma and grandpa all of her favorite things. It was a fun afternoon. 
 
 
Being a cowgirl with grandpa. 
 
 
 
 
 
I entered week 26 in my pregnancy while they were here visiting! Holy cow, time is flying. 
 
Showing Grandpa her dress up gear. 
On Tuesday we went to Bear Lake (that is another post) and then on Wednesday we just spent the day relaxing and hanging out in the backyard because we thought they were leaving that evening. We took them to the airport and then on our way home Quinn was saying how much she missed them and wanted to go back and see them some more. Then my phone rang and somehow my mom had got their dates wrong and they didn't leave until the next day! Quinn was so excited that we got to turn around and pick them back up. 
We got home and went on a walk and ended the evening with this beautiful rainbow. Quinn was pretty excited that she had a rainbow on her shirt for the rainbow picture. 
Aunt Vic got Leo this monkey while we were in Vegas and he loves it. He sleeps with it every night and carries it around all the time. Here he is saying "cheese" with his monkey. 
Since we had an extra day with Grandma and Grandpa Q voted to take them to the zoo. This was the first time this year we were at the zoo during the day and we had a great time. We were able to watch some of the programs that they put on and even got to see the bird show for the first time. Everybody had a blast and it was a great way to end their visit. It wasn't too hard saying goodbye this time because the kids and I were going to Ohio 4 days later. 
 
 
 
 
 
 Here are a few extras. Leo loving on his monkey and Quinn saying "cheese." I love these little people.
 
I entered week 27 after my parents left! Looking back at this picture I can't believe how small my belly was, I have definitely popped since then. I love that Q always wants in the picture with me. 

Grandparents are good, life is good 



No comments:

Post a Comment