Monday, October 20, 2014

Aviary trip

Last weekend Dave was out of town so the kids and I headed downtown to the Tracey Aviary on Saturday. I didn't even know what an aviary was but our friends told us about this place and I am so glad we found it. It is a park with a lot of different birds. They have really cool exhibits and the grounds are beautiful. The weather has been amazing here this Fall and Saturday was no different. There were halloween activities and crafts that day and Quinn loved it. She made a sun catcher, an owl mask, a bird feeder, got her face painted and painted a pumpkin. She loves getting her face painted and told the woman that she wanted her face done like Elsa from Frozen. Then when we got to the car she just kept saying "Hi, I'm princess Ana.  Hi, I'm princess Elsa." That was then followed by some belting out of "Let it go" in the car. She is such an amazing little girl and I am so glad that she is mine. 
Leo loves riding in the stroller and just smiles and holds on. He is such a good baby and it makes it very easy for me to take both kids out for an enjoyable time by myself. 
Getting her to smile at the camera these days is torture. Some of the faces she makes are hilarious. 

 





Right now Leo loves holding things. He loves his drumstick toy and any of Quinn's magical wands. He currently loves this cupcake toy and shakes it around everywhere. 

This is my favorite face that he makes. I have been trying to get a picture of it for weeks now but he never makes it when I have my camera out. I can't wait to see how his personality continues to develop. He does some of the funniest things. 
We had a good weekend while Dave was gone and kept ourselves busy. 

Weekends are good, life is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment