Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Wednesday Happenings

Today we met some friends at a local aquatic center for some pool time. Just let me tell you, going to the pool was much easier before children. It takes forever to get all of us ready, in the car and to the actual water! Quinn wasn't sure about it at first but then she decided she liked it. Leo floated in his float for a little while and appeared to like it also. 
My friend recommended a sunscreen called Blue Lizard and it works awesome. We were at the pool for about 90 minutes and none of us even had a little bit of a tan line. 
We swam, ate lunch and then headed home for naps. Their naps overlapped for about 30 minutes which is a lifesaver for me. I can actually get something done! 


She does not like to hold him. Every time I try to get her to hold him for a picture she just pushes him away and yells "No Leo, no Leo." 


He can not get enough of his jumper. He will jump in this thing forever! He was my little laundry buddy today while sister napped. 


I made my first batch of baby food today also. I ordered this squeeze station and was so excited to try it.  I used my Vitamix to puree the food and then you pour it into the top tubes and push into the pouches. I made Leo bananas and Quinn strawberry, banana, and yogurt pouches. 


This was my little helper. I think he is starting to get spoiled being home with me. He wants to be with me all the time! Which can be very hard but I know he will be big like Quinn in no time so I just strap him on and go about my day. 


Here is a little more of the food making process. It was very easy and I can't wait to make a lot more. This was just a trial run for me to see how it worked and see if I liked it. Well I LOVED it so I'm ready to fill my freezer with Leo's food and sneak in some veggies into Quinn's pouches. 


Leo had bananas tonight for dinner and he actually ate it. I ordered the spoon attachment for the pouches which makes feeding him so easy. I think I am going to like making his food! 


Dave and Leo were hanging out on the couch together and I walked in the living room to find Dave passed out and Leo ready to play. I just love this picture of my guys. 


Sunshine is good, life is good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment