Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Randomness

This post is a bit random but I was getting on here to update about Quinn's day at dance and the pictures from my phone had not loaded yet (Quick info about that- she was not a fan of dance class so we will give it another go on Thursday). Since I was already on the blog I found some pictures I wanted to share. 

This picture is of Mr. Leo and his favorite toy. He LOVES this toy! They had a similar one at daycare and he always had it. They said anytime he was upset they would give him the ball and he would calm down. He will hold on to this toy forever. I went and got him a similar toy but a football shape. He likes it but he the red one is his favorite for sure. 



Here are a couple pictures I found on Dave's phone from our recent trip to Bearworld (we have dropbox so all of Dave's phone pictures upload to my computer which makes it nice when I want to blog or print pictures). 


This is a ride that Quinn wanted to ride the whole time we were there. I really did not want to ride this ride but she got her way. It wasn't as bad as I thought but the seatbelt was not tight at all and I thought for sure she was going to fall out! She loved it. 




Dave was a happy guy this past weekend. He got to take his Jeep off-roading with some of his friends. They went up to a really cool view point in the mountains. I still haven't gone yet, I don't like off-roading but I think for the view I will have to go sometime this summer. I am glad he got to get his Jeep dirty and that I didn't have to go! 


I had to share these pictures! I usually don't buy any of the pictures they take at daycare but since these were the last set they would be getting from daycare and they were so funny that I ended up getting a few. Leo looks scared in the first one and ticked off in the second one. I also love the hand holding Leo up in his picture. 


I thought this picture of Quinn was so sweet. 


A few weeks ago there was a fundraiser on base for a family. My friend has a business where she goes to parties as various princesses and she put on the fundraiser. Quinn had so much fun! I wasn't sure how she would do but she LOVED it. She wanted to dance on stage and sing with the princesses. She was in Heaven. I can not wait to see how excited she is at Disney. It was a fun mommy and Quinn date. 


Kids are good, life is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment