Sunday, June 1, 2014

Leo is 4 months old

Time continues to fly around here. Leo is now 4 months old and can roll over. I put him on his back on the floor yesterday while Dave was hanging some things on the wall (more about that later) and I turn around and he was on his belly! He has kept doing it ever since, the boy loves tummy time. Today while we were carrying in the groceries we put him in his seat and we went back into the living room and he was laying on his stomach in his seat. Things are getting interesting now, I can no longer just leave him somewhere and expect he will be in the same spot when I come back!
He continues to be amazing. He is so chill. There are some days when he doesn't even cry. Now this sometimes has me worried because I get nervous that he can't hear but then he does things that let me know that he can. He smiles all the time and he LOVES when Quinn talks to him. He has a new favorite toy, his little ball that has a bunch of holes in it. He will hold that ball for ever! It is the cutest.
We did his four month old pictures tonight after bath time and Quinn had to help.
Real quick update on her- she is amazing. The language that she uses amazes me. Yesterday Dave was commenting on how her teeth are very pointy and he said wow her teeth are sharp. All day today she would show you her teeth and say "my teeth are sharp." LOL Her other new thing (let's me know what I sound like...) "oh my goodness", it is so cute. We are also not even close to getting rid of the "mimi", actually the addiction is getting worse. She now requires "2 mimi's" at all times, not just one. My new goal is that she doesn't go to preschool with it  them.
Here are my cutie pies, enjoy.





Tonight we called my mom and dad to chat before "papaw" had to go to work. The other night Quinn started crying saying "I want to see papaw." It was very sad. 
I thought my phone was about to die and I needed to get the groceries put away so I told my mom bye and Quinn took my phone into the office to chat before it died. Well, it lasted for about 15 more minutes and when I went in to check on her, I found her playing the "fish game" with grandma. I love Facetime! 



After I take a picture, she has to see it. Then she says "awww, how cute!" She is the sweetest. 

Weekends are good, life is good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment