Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Pretty dress

My Aunt Libby got Quinn the cutest dress. She wore it to church last Sunday so I had to share pictures!  Quinn loves wearing dresses. After she is dressed she will look down at her dress and touch it. Then she will say "shoes, shoes" and wait for you to put her shoes on.
After church this week we tried a new breakfast place in Layton called Mad Dog's Cafe. I have driven by it a bunch but we have never been. It was great. The service was so friendly, the food was excellent and the prices were cheap. The bacon was so good that I got an order to go. The lattes were also amazing!  I think we have found our local breakfast joint! When we got home we went out back to check the new gazebo (I will post about our new patio furniture after I get some pictures) and make sure it made it through the storm the night before. Quinn started to play in her dress and it was so cute. I had to get some pictures and then hurry up and change her so she didn't ruin it!






Playtime is good, life is good 

No comments:

Post a Comment