Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Bath time fun

Quinn loves baths. They are her favorite. If you ask if she wants to get a bath she will start to climb up the stairs. She stands next to the tub and watches it fill with water. She loves to splash and read her water books. However, she is not a fan of getting her hair rinsed. I realized the other day that I don't have any pictures of her in the bathtub so I got my camera out and snapped a few pictures last bath time. The dogs are also a fan of bath time. Charlie likes to climb INTO the tub and get out her toys. The bathroom is way too small for all of us so they always get banned to the hallway.






After her bath it is a mad rush to get her pajamas on. She gets cold so fast and her teeth start to chatter. Next we brush her teeth which she loves! She takes her finger and starts to brush and says "t-t". Then before bed we read books. Quinn LOVES books. She will let you ready 5-10 books to her and she will just sit there. After each book she says "we bu" or "more" and I just can't help but read another one. She is getting very good at going to sleep in her crib by herself which is so nice for us! 

Bath time is good, life is good! 



1 comment:

  1. I just love a cute toddler toosh. I can't get enough of Abby's. ;)

    ReplyDelete