Thursday, May 16, 2013

3-years of wedded bliss

Dave and I celebrated our 3-year wedding anniversary on Monday. I can't believe it has been 3 years! I had Monday off work and Dave took it off too so we could spend it together kid free. We took Q to day care and went for a scenic drive in the jeep. The weather was perfect, it was sunny and 87 degrees. We went on the Logan scenic byway up Logan Canyon to Bear Lake. It was beautiful! The drive runs along the Logan River and takes you to some great overlooks and you end at Bear Lake where they have AMAZING raspberry shakes. There was still snow some places which was fun to see since it is May! The temperature was MUCH colder when we got to Bear Lake then the rest of the drive so that made driving with the Jeep top down a little chilly. We finished the day at an Indian restaurant in Logan.
We had a great day. I love our anniversary because we spend much of the day talking about all the things that have happened since we got married and laugh about our wedding day.  These past 3-years have had MANY changes and I wouldn't change a thing! I love my husband!

















Marriage is good, life is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment