Sunday, December 19, 2010

Ugly Sweaters and Christmas time

It is almost Christmas!!!! I am so excited. I love Christmas time, it is my favorite (smiling is my favorite). This year has been a little hard with Dave being gone but it has been a learning experience also (just like the last 5 months). We are approaching the end of Dave's deployment!!!!!!!!! He will be home before I know it and I can not wait. I don't even know how I am going to sleep the last couple weeks before he gets home. He is doing really well, just got a new roommate that snores so he hasn't been getting a lot of good sleep lately.
I have been busy as ever the past few weeks. I am almost done Christmas shopping but I have not wrapped anything yet. I guess I will be doing that this week. I have also finished the sunroom. I am very happy with how it turned out. Now when Dave gets home we just have to finish the office and the downstairs is done! Here are some pictures:


This weekend my sister and Zane had an ugly sweater party. It was really fun and we played Michael Jackson's Wii game. I must say that I am actually pretty good at it. Here are some photos of the family, I think this might have to be the family Christmas card next year. 





The reception is sneaking up on me. I still don't have a cake, have not sent out invitations and don't have what I need for centerpieces. I also don't know how we are going to run the whole thing.... I need to get on this! I did buy some stuff I need this weekend and my goal is to mail some of the invitations this week. Any help/advice for the reception would be greatly appreciated! 

I already gave (mailed) Dave his Christmas present. He opened it before he was supposed to! We are going on a day trip to Lanai when we are in Hawaii for a snorkeling trip, catamaran sail, trip around the island and a barbecue on the beach followed by a sunset sail back to Maui. I can NOT wait for our 2 weeks in Maui, it is going to be amazing. Here are some pictures I put in his Christmas card from the dogs: 





Hope you have a very Merry Christmas! 

Christmas time is good, Life is GOOD!!! : ) 


1 comment:

  1. I love the chairs and decor in your office:) Can't wait until the reception

    ReplyDelete