Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Kevin's Birthday Dinner and such

Another week is over! I never thought I would wish time would fly like this. I get to talk to Dave pretty much everyday which has helped a lot. I sent him a care package with some things he needed and some snacks, he got it yesterday. The mail only takes a week to get to him which is nice. He is doing good, working a lot of hours so every time I talk to him he is very tired. One day I talked to him he was sitting in a massage chair so things must not be too bad : ) and he got to go to the movies on his day off. He has had a couple sandstorms since he has been there. I will keep you updated on him in the next post.

This week was busy for me, just like I like it! I got to see my friend Lauren finally, had dinner with my sister, Tabitha and baby Olivia, and this weekend I went to West Virginia to see old friends!

Yesterday was my little brother's birthday! He is 20 years old already, I can't believe it! Today we went to my sister's and Zane's for his birthday dinner. My family and a few of Kevin's friends and Kevin's date (yep he brought a girl!) ate dinner and played kan jam. It is a game one of Dave's friends showed us and my sister bought it. Here are some photos of the evening:


Kevin and his friends with my beautiful mother. 


Me and my Daddy! Classic Scott pose. 


 
Making his birthday ice cream cake


Charlie has to be kept away from the game because he goes after the frisbee. 




Action photos. My brother's friend Kara hit my mom right between her eyes, we were laughing so hard.

 
Sammy loves kan jam! 

Well I must admit my guilty pleasure Teen Mom is on so I am going to go watch it. Hope you are having a great day! 






No comments:

Post a Comment