Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Painting pumpkins

This blog I started a few weeks ago and ever got around to finishing it. I am a little busy right now and blogging is not high on the priority list (because it isn't screaming at me, crying or climbing on the counters... it doesn't need my attention RIGHT NOW!). Before Halloween Leo wanted to wear his costume all the time and I thought he was the cutest little dragon that there ever was. He also is loving airplanes right now. 
 
 
 
Quinn wanted to wear this dress forever but we had really warm weather this Fall and she was so excited when she could finally wear it. (Please ignore the pile of laundry on the floor that never got folded. I swear no matter how much I do laundry, there is always more!!) Leo LOVES LOVES LOVES Quinn's boots. My mom got him a pair of boy boots and he likes to wear them but he still enjoys putting on Q's. I think he looks cute no matter what he wears. 
 
The last picture I got to take before Finley arrived was my 37 week picture. On week 38 picture day she arrived. I should have got a picture when we were going into the hospital but I was kind of freaking out and didn't think about it! Everybody wanted to be in the picture again this week. 
 
After talking Q out of being a dolphin for Halloween (because you can NOT find a dolphin costume) we found this cute witch outfit that she loved. She even would do the cutest little witch cackle. 
The picture of her sleeping was one evening when she "wasn't tired." I don't remember what we did that day but I thought it was the cutest, hand in the popcorn and she is out! 
 
A few days before Finley joined the family we painted pumpkins or if you are Leo, you paint yourself. The kids had a lot of fun but it was a lot of clean up for mom! 
The next pictures crack me up. They are the sequence of Leo deciding to dip his paint brush into the paint and then eating it. I hope it is non toxic!  
 
 
 
Baths were required after painting pumpkin fun.  
 
These kids really have my whole heart. They are funny, caring and always keep me on my toes. 

Painting is good, life is good 

No comments:

Post a Comment