Friday, December 26, 2014

Scooters and Donuts

About a month ago my friend was getting rid of a scooter so I went and bought it for Quinn's birthday. However, I was showing it to Dave that evening and she walked downstairs (she always sneaks out of bed) and she was so excited about it! So I guess we won't wait for her birthday. She wanted to ride it right away but I think it is going to take a little before she gets it down. When she came downstairs she was wearing a tutu for her stuffed animals, crocs and a backpack. The outfits that she puts on herself are hilarious. 
 
A few days after the scooter purchase the weather was beautiful and we took the scooter outside for a ride. She is not getting the hang of it yet and I don't think I am the right person to try to teach her (I am lacking in patience). It is going to be a daddy/Quinn activity this spring. No matter how long we are in Utah, I never get tired of those mountain views. 
 
Leo is an eating machine and will really eat anything and everything. He was very happy about getting a donut the other morning but when the donut was gone he freaked out. I couldn't help but crack up at the poor boy. Don't we all want to cry when the donuts are gone but it isn't really socially acceptable for me to do that! 

random posts are good, life is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment