Friday, August 15, 2014

Leo 6 month update

Leo turned 6 months while we were visiting Ohio so these pictures were taken a little bit after his "half birthday." Between 5 and 6 months Leo had some major changes! He started crawling, eating and got a bottom tooth. He has regressed in his sleeping through the night. I don't know if that is an age thing (teething maybe?) or because he is still a little off from our trip. I do know that I am exhausted!
He now will try to crawl in his crib and pull himself up. We need to lower it this weekend because it makes me nervous. He is on the move much sooner than Quinn and is already getting into everything! 
His current favorite thing to do is knock over her princess table and start to chew on the legs. He is pulling himself up on the diaper pail, vacuum, Quinn's bed, really anything that he can get to. 
If I am in the kitchen and he is upset, he will crawl into the kitchen and pull himself up onto my leg until I pick him up. 
He also LOVES to eat. He wants food all the time and is a good eater. So far we have tried carrots, bananas, sweet potatoes, green peas and rice cereal. He gets super excited when he sees the food coming his way. 
Overall he is a great baby. Almost always happy and very curious about his environment, especially now that he can crawl. He loves to play with this little piano toy we have and eat any frozen chewy you give him. I love his smile and how he always raises his left eyebrow. 




This was a "parenting of the year" picture right here. This was taken about .01 seconds before he fell and bashed his head on the chair. 


 

Charlie is such a good boy. Anytime I yell at Charlie, Quinn will say "mommy don't be mean to my Charlie. He a good boy." I love how he lets the kids do whatever they want and he will just lay there. 



I think he is getting in a few more teeth judging by the amount of drool he puts out. 


I feel like I always say this but I really can't believe he is already 6 months old. I keep thinking to myself, "this time last year I was pregnant with him!" I guess it is because he is the second and life is super busy but time is going faster with him and it makes me so sad. I love watching Quinn and Leo interact with each other. She often takes his toys and makes him cry (we are constantly working on the sharing) and I have even caught her trying to pick him up and move him away from her toys a few times. She lovingly refers to him as a dragon that tries to get her princesses. 
He is a sweet sweet boy and I am so happy he is ours! 

Leo is good, life is good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment