Sunday, May 11, 2014

Quinn's birthday

I never posted about Quinn's birthday. My mom was in town so she got to help us celebrate Quinn turning 2. We went bowling and had pizza (both things Quinn loves) and opened presents on her actual birthday.
Then on Saturday we had a few friends over for a Minnie Mouse get together. We had a great 2-year old moment. I had special ordered her a cute Minnie Mouse shirt with her name on it and didn't let her see it before her birthday party because I knew she would LOVE it and want to wear it as soon as she saw it. My friend had also bought her a super cute pink polka dot Minnie skirt to match. Her party outfit was all set.... except that she refused to wear it! She screamed and cried and threw a fit until I let her pick out an outfit (pink leggings and a black and blue shirt....). Even now when I pull out the "birthday shirt" she screams "no Minnie." Which is weird because all she wants to wear now a days is Minnie or Princesses.
Quinn loved all her presents and loved her Minnie Mouse decorations. She did not love when a candle was put on her cake. I can't believe she is already two. She fills our home with so much love, laughter and joy. Our lives were so boring before she arrived. We love our little Quinnie.
She loves bowling. 
She does not love candles. 

Birthdays are good, life is good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment