Sunday, May 11, 2014

Leo is 3 months old!

Holy Cow!!! Where does time go?? I can not believe Leo is 3 months old already. He is the best little boy ever. Quinn is starting to really pay attention to him and shares her toys and snacks (yikes!) with him. When I pick her up from daycare and I have him she always says "oh so cute, Weo."
Speaking of daycare.... I went back to work 2 weeks ago. It has been craziness. I don't know how people do this. Luckily I only have 3 more weeks of work until summer and next year is up in the air as far as it goes with me working. Mornings are nuts!!! It takes me 2 hours (on a good day) from the time I get up until the time I get to work (and then I have to pump....). By time I get to work I am exhausted. Evenings are for recovering and before I know it, it is time to do it all again.

Tonight we did Leo's 3 month pictures and when I came upstairs with the camera I found Quinn like this. She loves to read books and her language is growing so fast I can't even keep up. She is using so many more words and remembering things. We went to the aquarium yesterday and when we called my mom today Quinn said "see snakes, see nemo, see turtle." I thought it was the cutest thing that she remembered what we did and wanted to share it with grandma.
Here is our little (not so little) Buddha. He is in the 86th percentile for weight, he's a chub. At daycare he is eating 4-5 ounce bottles every 2 hours. This boy loves his milk. This first picture is him with his hands in his mouth, he ALWAYS does this!! Loves to eat his hands. 
Leo was not interested in pictures this evening and Quinn tried to help us get him to smile. She picked up his toy and was shaking it say "cheese Weo, cheese." I love her so much! 
Quinn said "no Weo, no Weo. No Weo hold, too big." I mean my SLP friends have to be as excited as I am about that sentence!!!
We had a great Mother's day. It was a very lazy day and that is just fine with me! 

kids are good, life is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment