Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Snowy Saturday

Last Saturday we got a good amount of snow and spent the day getting Quinn's new room ready and watching football. Dave went out to shovel the driveway (I won't let him get a snowblower... manual labor is good for him! LOL)  and I took Quinn and Charlie out to join. Charlie LOVES the snow and he loves to chase after Dave when he is shoveling. Quinn kept taking her hat and mittens off and running away from me. I have no idea how she wasn't freezing! 









Dave spent most of Saturday painting Quinn's new furniture. We got a toddler bed from a friend and are using Dave's childhood dresser that has been painted before. It is looking super cute and I can't wait until it all gets done. I am hoping we will have it finished this weekend. Quinn likes to walk in the room and she says "pretty." I am hoping she still likes the room when we move her in there and the new toddler bed! Fingers crossed this goes smoothly. 

Lazy days are good, life is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment