Monday, November 12, 2012

Happy Monday

Today Dave was off work for Veteran's Day so we decided to head down to Salt Lake City. It is about 45 minutes south of where we live. First we went to a place for breakfast called Park Cafe. It was a cute little place with an eclectic vibe. We absolutely loved it and will be going back. If you live in Utah, you should give it a try.
After breakfast we went to the Utah natural history museum. We got in free because we were military so that is always nice. It was a really nice museum with very pretty views of the mountains. Quinn enjoyed herself.



On the way home we stopped into Costco to get Quinn's formula (I can not wait until she is drinking regular milk..... that stuff is expensive!) and we found a Chipotle! There isn't one close to our house so we had to eat there for lunch! 

When we got home I had Dave help me with some decorating. We are slowly getting the house together. Now that I know we will be here for at least 2 years I want to make it cute! The first picture is going down our basement stairs. I love how it turned out! 


I have been looking for a bookshelf for Q's room for a while now and haven't found anything I like. On Saturday I stopped into a couple stores around Layton that are vintage and re-purposed shops. I found this super cute bookshelf and the old pictures. I think it turned out cute and it fits the space nicely. Her nursery in Ohio was SO cute..... this room isn't even close but I am trying! : ) 


Finally to end our day.... Quinn has decided to start walking behind her walking toy. She is getting too big!!! 


Mondays with the hubs are good..... Life is good! 




No comments:

Post a Comment