Saturday, September 29, 2012

Quinn's 6 month pictures

We got Quinn's 6 month pictures taken a few weeks ago and they turned out great! We went to a cute little park in downtown Salt Lake and had an amazing photographer, Amy. Quinn did a great job and was cheesing it up!
I can't believe she is 7 months old already. Time sure is flying. She is such a great baby. She only cries when she is hungry and tired. I swear she is going to have Dave's personality because she is so laid back. She does have a little bit of me in her too..... when you take something away from her that she wants (i.e. my iPhone) she lays on the floor and kicks her legs and cries. She isn't crawling yet but she tries to stand up every chance that she gets. I just love that baby so much! Here are some of my favorites of the little lady.










Like I said she is 7 months old!! Here are some pictures we took with her 7 month sticker. 




Pictures are good, Life is good : ) 


No comments:

Post a Comment