Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Day 6 at sea

Day 6 of the cruise was "at sea" and we were ready for a day of relaxing. We were so excited to explore the boat some more and swim, that is all the kids wanted to do the entire trip! So we spent our day eating, drinking and playing. It was a great day! Writing this blog is making me so sad, all I want to do is book our next cruise!!! 
 
 
Breakfast time, the kids loved the fancy fruit cups. 
I think the servers thought I was nuts but I wanted crab cakes, scrambled eggs and bacon for breakfast every morning. They would bring me my plate and just hand it to me but they didn't know what to "call it" so they just put it down and smiled! Dave and I cracked up about that. 
 
Because when you are on a cruise, you can have two breakfasts if you want! 
 
Trying to get a family photo with this crew is impossible! 
 
 
More "Swedish fish" as Dave called them. 
 
Since we were having a low key day we decided to eat out by the pool. Everyday for lunch they would have huge grills out by the pool and would have tons of food. We were not able to go any other day because we were usually not on the ship for lunch so we took advantage of it and enjoyed ourselves. 
 
The kids kept asking for a "double-double"(2 scoop cone) and since it was free on the ship, sure! They were SO excited to have 2 different flavors in their cones. 
 

 
After lunch we took the kids to the kiddie pool. They absolutely loved the slides and I loved that the water wasn't deep anywhere and they could swim without swimmies. Dave and I were able to relax and soak up the sun while they played. 
 
 
I love how happy Quinn is in this picture. We all just keep talking about how we want to go back on another cruise! 
Finley hated the water and screamed to get out. 
While Dave and the little kids took naps in the room, Quinn and I went out exploring and soaked up some sun on the deck before getting ready for dinner. 
 
"Washy-washy, happy-happy, smiley-smiley" girl. She was so nice and the kids loved her! 
And this is what happens when you don't take naps, you fall asleep at dinner! 
I love when Dave gets to grow a beard!! 
These trio of pictures of Leo are just too good not to share all of them. We of course ended the night with some ice cream! 
 
"Cheese!" 
Animal towel photo to end the evening. We were rested and ready to explore our last port of Split, Croatia! 

Rest is good, life is good!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment