Saturday, March 5, 2016

California Adventure

On Tuesday we went to California Adventure. I love this park, it isn't as busy as Disneyland and the day just seems so much more relaxed. We started the day by meeting Ana and Elsa and Leo was star struck, he has the biggest crush on Elsa. It was funny because he wanted nothing to do with Ana. We also got to ride the Monster Inc. ride which Leo was terrified of and watch the Frozen sing along show. Quinn was so happy to see the show but she really wasn't sure about meeting Sulley. 
 
 
 
I had to hold Leo to get the picture because he wasn't getting anywhere near him. 
Quinn was finally able to ride the Cars ride. She was so excited and we had a blast. It was such a fun ride and she was smiling the whole time. You can't really see her in the picture because she is so small but she loved it. I think we all had a blast! 
 
The fact that they serve beer in California Adventure makes it a great place. After a little bit of exploring the park we took a break and the adults had some drinks and Quinn set up a little bed for herself. Leo, Finley and Braxton were snoozing during this time. I love making memories with the kids on these vacations. We had so much fun and Quinn is always cracking us up, like in this picture! 
I love Quinn's face in these pictures. Leo looks terrified but I promise you, he loved it. I love that Braxton and Quinn got to meet the princesses together. 
 
 
We could not get Leo to smile but he was so excited all morning to meet Elsa. 
 
 
I loved Finley's Minnie outfits. She was just so cute and easy the whole trip. 
Leo loves Monster Inc. the movie so we thought he would love the ride. He was fine until we went to get on the ride and then he freaked out. He tried to get off and then just decided to sit there and cry the rest of the ride. This time Quinn loved it. I love that ride, its so cute! 
 
Leo was not interested at all. 
 We were so excited that Quinn was big enough to ride most of the big people rides. We took her on the elevator ride and it was a blast. She was so nervous before the ride but I am pretty sure she loved it the whole time. After the ride was over she said "I am NEVER doing that again!"We had lots of laughs and were so proud of her for doing the ride!
 
 
Han literally fell asleep while waiting in line. 
Her and I finally got to ride the Nemo Jellyfish ride I have wanted to ride the last 2 times we have been. She was so funny and loves the rides that make her lose her belly. 
 Leo loves the carousel rides and all the kids wanted to play in the fountain next to the ride. It was so cold at that point and we just kept yelling at the kids to get away from the water. But we got some super cute pictures of Leo.
 
 
 
 
We ate a lot of Churros on this trip. I saw a guy wearing a shirt that said "I am here for the corndogs and Churros", I have to get one of those before our next Disney trip. I tried to get a cute picture of Quinn eating her  Churro but instead I got these pictures... at least I tried! 
 
 
Watching the parade, we never are in pictures together anymore. 
 
 
Leo's reaction to Lightening McQueen and Tow Mater. 
 
 I love the parade at California Adventure. We had great seats and Han had the great idea of bringing a blanket today so we were all comfy and had a great time dancing with the Pixar characters. 
Riding on the Mater ride. He was a happy boy!  
 
I believe the sign in front of this said "no climbing", Uncle Han lifted them up there and then said "they didn't climb, I put them up there." So I got these super cute pictures! This was Leo's favorite ride I am pretty sure. He smiled the whole time and had the sweetest laugh. We loved it so much that on our last day we walked over after the Disneyland parade and rode it one more time before our trip was over. 
 
I love this picture of him, he looks so sweet waiting to meet Lightening McQueen. 
 
 
 
Cars Land at night is the best part of California Adventure in my opinion. We spent the last part of our day there and then grabbed some burgers before heading over to watch World of Color. Quinn wanted her picture with the beads. We enjoyed the lights, visited the Cozy Cone for treats and just had a blast! 
The night was finished by watching World of Color. They had a new 60th Anniversary special and it was great. It is an amazing show and the kids love it. We had an amazing day at California Adventure and I already can't wait to go back. I really do love that park! Quinn and papaw finishing up the evening at the Condo. 

Disney is good, life is good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment